Carle Place, New York
While Dan contributes in several of the firms practice areas, he has become a valuable component of our expanding Wage and Hour Law division. Dan has worked on several complex matters including: underpayment of tips and gratuities under Section 196-d, minimum wage claims, overtime payment violations, consumer fraud litigation, and employment discrimination matters. Several of the Wage & Hour cases that Dan works on are filed as class actions or collective actions pursuant to Rule 23, Article 9 or 216(b) of the FLSA.
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Employment Law
- Employee / Employer
- Wage & Hour
- Overtime Pay, Minimum Wage, Gratuities
- Complex Litigation – Class Actions
- Consumer Fraud
- Matrimonial Law
- General Practice
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- Honors: Dean’s Scholarship for academic excellence
- New York University, B.A.
- Honors: Cum Laude, Founder’s Day Award Recipient for academic excellence
- New York State Bar, Second Department
- United States District Court Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court Southern District of New York
- Being able to explain the legal process/principles in an easy-to-understand manner
- Taking the time to educate people so they can make informed decisions
- Being easy to talk to, approachable, and available to clients